Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Santa Clause



So, as we are driving to the mall to see Santa, I ask Logan what he is going to ask him for. He says, 16 1/2 presents. What????? No, honey, you need to ask him for 1 thing. (my spoiled 4 year old) OK, I'll ask him for a BIG Chick & a BIG King. So Santa says, you want a chicken & a what? NO!!!!!!!!!!! A BIG Chick & King from the movie Cars. Oh, (he holds up his hand to demonstrate a matchbox car) Now any one that knows him knows that he means a drivable car like his BIG Lightning McQueen (see old posts). So, if a chicken arrives Christmas morning know that I am definitely "re" gifting that one. Always good for a laugh around here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

What a funny kid. 16 1/2 presents, i love it hehe. The pictures were adorable! Logan is the most photogenic kid I know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home