Sunday, November 25, 2007

Visions of Sugarplums

Really, there is no need for a long story, the pictures tell it wonderfully, but.... We had a blast, just Logan & Mommy. OK, I will confess that I was frustrated at first, trying to make the house stand up, but after that, all went great. I did the icing & Logan, for the most part, did the decorating. Afterwards, there were four ginger bread men to decorate & eat, so I did Ron & mine, and Logan did his & Kylees. It breaks my heart that she is not here yet, but it warms my heart that Logan always remembers her. I know they will have a strong bond. He is so loving & caring. He prays for her to come to our home, every night that he says the dinner prayer. Well, anyways, wipe those tears, so that you can focus on our first gingerbread house!




















Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2007 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

oh my heck i love it!!! Very ambitious. I'm going to let the girls decorate ones made out of graham crackers. Youre so awesome! Logan is going to be the very best brother!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home