Monday, October 29, 2007

Mykell's Baby Shower

Saturday was the much anticipated Baby Shower for Mykell, that I, along with her two sisters, Traci and Stephanie had for her and baby Kade. I think it turned out great. There was definitely a full house. She had sent out 55 invitations that I had made for her.
We served soup, rolls, salad, a chocolate fondue fountain with all the fruits & treats that are usual dipping snacks. Homemade apple cider, hot chocolate, & cranberry water. With an amazing spice cake, cinnamon streusal cake, cream puffs, & assorted dessert breads. It was a feast none the less.

We had a flower arrangement made out of the same baby carriage basket that all of the kids have used. She opened presents for at least an hour there were so many.



This is her sister Traci measuring her tummy for a game we played. She went up & down instead of around. She was worried she was to big, I think she looks great considering she is due December 5th. Happy and glowing as any Mom would be.


We couldn't have thrown a better shower for such an amazing & deserving person. She is so appreciative of everything we did. I was honoured to throw her Kade's Baby Shower! I wish her now a safe & healthy delivery process. I am so blessed to have her in my life.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

all I can say is wow what a shower. The decorations were so cute!!! Not to mention the description of the feast made me drool!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful shower!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home