Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mail Box Surprise

As many of you know, Logan & I have been sick all weekend & now into the week, with a nasty headcold. We had our first snow day yesterday, they closed school because of no power at the church, & all my baby wants to do is go outside! So, after Ron got home last night with the mail, there was a large manilla envelope for Logan. The return address said "2" Old Super Heroes from Everett, WA. I had no idea, just my Grandparents are there & the address was not the same. About a month ago we had 2 visitors pass by for a few hours on their way home from a quick, unplanned trip, (a funeral). It was my "Aunt" Sandy & her daughter Tiffany. Her husband is my Dad's best friend & we've know them forever & have always & still called them Uncle & Aunt, anyways they sent Logan a thank you card & gift for showing them around our new home. We haven't seen them since my Brother's wedding, Logan was 17 months. It was wonderful to catch up & here all there news, & the package arrived at the perfect time to cheer up my boy. They sent a book called The Superhero Starter Kit by Chicken Socks/Klutz. Anyways there was a cape, stickers, mask etc. all to become a super hero. You made your own name, picked out your powers, & put on your gear. We had a blast turning Logan into The Flying Prince. What a great surprise from 2 dear & treasured friends, Love you Aunt Sandy & Tiffany!





Looking at the book, it is so darn cute! It even says there are books for girls like, Twirly Tutu.



Proving to Daddy that he has Super strength! POW!





Flying over the couch to save the day.




Yep, thats my PRINCE!






Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Yeah I'm so glad you updated!!! I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick. That stinks. Logan is still cute as ever. I bet his primary program was adorable. Emma loved seeing him on the horse. Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!!

 
At November 20, 2007 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

by the way Dave is madly jealous about your snow. He is still waiting impatiently for us to get some here. When me and the girls got home yesterday he had all of our cross country skiis lined up in the living room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home