Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Our little Tow Mator, so fitting for our rough & tumble all boy! It is still Cars everything. I'm sure this will sound crazy but we still get him a Halloween gift. Don't they get enough candy you say, well, yes, he does, but he doesn't eat it so..... we spoil him & always get him something. So , he got the new Meet the Robinsons DVD & a message launcher, what was I thinking!


Our first stop was to my Dad's (Papa) house, where working at a major candy retail store we are not in short supply of all the new & latest candy craze. Plus big, none of this "fun" size.







A Kodak moment as my Dad always says with a laugh!



Then off to the UM Food Zoo because Grandma was at work. This is the first Halloween that she kind of had to miss, but we surprized her any ways. Then we went to a friend's house for a party/dinner of sorts with five families, then trick or treating. Logan had a blast! The only way I could keep up was by watching his ghost light from his hook, I at least could pick him out of all of the other kids.





His loot! Means more calories for me, but at least we ran out of ours that we handed out, so it helps, right? I hope your Halloween turned out happy a safe. BOO! to you all!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home