Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

With a cough & a sneeze, Logan says "I'm not sick no more Mom. Can we go outside & play?" So, my wonderful hubby gets a call, asking him to come home early to play outside with our son. He is a great father. I bundled him up & out he went waiting till Daddy arrived to play.
All he has been talking about is a snowball,


and a snow angel, where you plop down, flap your arms & legs, and then get up. He explains this every time, whether you know what a snow angel is or not. Its rather cute, most of the time.





They both made snow angels, except one was dressed for it and the other wasn't....hmmmm......couldn't guess which one, could ya!





And last but not least, the snowball fight, so unfair. I can't wait to get over this flu bug to even things out!




2 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Ron is such an awesome dad! Once again, you made Dave deathly jealous with all the snow pics!! I am sooooo excited to see you guys in march! I'm so excited for you guys to be sealed. what an absolute beautiful event! sounds good to send the christmas presents to my parents! Man I'm excited for March!

 
At November 21, 2007 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

cute pictures Michelle! I always love to see what you have added on your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home