Friday, November 23, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

After a wonderful Thanksgiving day at my Mom's house, she had Logan spend the night so that Ron could go hunting & so that I could spend the day after shopping. I love the crazy, crowded morning of the hustle & bustle. I was at the scrapbook store by 5:40 am for the 40% off the entire store. Love it! So, when I got home it was time to decorate the house. I always seem to do it before turkey day or that weekend, anyways. I'm exhausted to say the least, but the house looks amazing. I love decorating the tree, unpacking my ornaments that I have received every year since I was born from my Grandma, and now that tradition is handed down to Logan through my Mom. Our tree is plum full as usual, plus I always seem to pick up a few here & there every year. I hope this will get you in the Holiday spirit as it did me!
...and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nickolas soon would be there....

Logan's advent calendar is already to go for him!


1 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Ah ya gotta love this time of year!! I'm so glad you went shopping the day after thanksgiving too. Everyone thinks i'm so crazy for going every year but man you can get some awesome deals!!! Loved the pics. Dave saw them and we decided we are off to get a tree today! hurray!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home