Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Real Cowboy





So, yes, I know it has been quite some time with out an update, so now I have to get you all caught up. Logan was invited to a friend's Birthday party, a cowboy birthday party to be exact. They had to dig for gold, milk a cow, barrel race, rope a steer, gather up 3 pigs, & ride a pony to be a REAL cowboy. So, you guessed it, he is a real cowboy now. What an awesome party, I highly recommend Parson's Ponies. This gal does the ponies for the arrival of Santa & Mrs. Claus at Caras Nursery every year. I think that this pony is the same one he rode last year, Frosty. We ended up going to 3 parties that day. Dylan's, I taught a scrapbooking one to Alyssa & her friends, who turned 11, & to Brayden's party at the carousel. We had a very busy but fun day partying it up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home