Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'll Follow Him in Faith

Since I wouldn't be able to take pictures on the actual Sunday that the kids performed their Primary program during Sacrament, I had to capture there 10am ice cream social rehersal practice instead. ( Don't they no that you can't say NO, to an avid scrap booker, I' mean really ) They got to wear there pjs, the idea being, just roll out of bed to make it to practice. Quite cute, don't you think?
Always next to our cutie patootie little Layney girl, as I call her.


Stephy & Mason enjoying the show, until we snuck out to hit one craft bazar. We had to, his Mommy had a table at one.

The kids did awesome. We saw my Mom later that afternoon & Logan asked her all by himself if she would come to see him sing, she did. I'm so proud that my Mom will still come to the special times, even though she doesn't agree with our choice in Churches, yet. The progam was great. The kids did perfect. Logan even got to the podium to say, "saying kind words". Its funny though, that we have had the music in the car, so he new every song inside & out, yet when he got up there he seemed to freeze. Or he was just to distracted by the fact that every one had there eyes right on them. Anyways, it was beautiful, I cried. Our Primary workers are super, especially my friend Carrie, Kudos to you! It is truly true, that there is power in song, even those basic & simple childrens songs, that just ring true.














Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home