Thursday, October 2, 2008

......and the ramblings continue

I went to the Mall today to redeem my Gym Bucks & I ended up getting the boy's there Christmas outfits at the Children's Place. To to cute, I can't wait for pictures. Since it was early out we ended up going to the park with my friend Leslie & her kids. Cale is so ready to get down & play, I'll probably let him sooner then I did with Logan but still to early for me! Ron is picking up dinner since I had the kids down there till now, & then I thought....I haven't posted again! How can I do a give away with out posting! Please, leave me a note, & you'll be entered into the drawing for those cute little clips (see Mondays post for the picture). Well, its my favorite night of the week for TV, I can't miss Grey's, I'm addicted! Till tomorrow........

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 7:53 AM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

I was bummed about tv last night too, knowing that nothing new was really on because of the vp debates. We finally get Thursday night tv back and then...nothing. You have me pumped and ready to get my Halloween stuff out. I know Benjamin will be so excited, like Logan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home