Friday, September 26, 2008

You Got A Friend In Me



So, my last post was all over the place & since the issue I thought I had is now over, whew! I thought I needed to update, well I was told to, ha ha! What a truly small world we live in, so everyone says, yet it seems so true. I think I met another ME! Well, sort of, she is much funnier then I'll ever be, but were identical in so many ways its scary. Anyways, I wanted to give out a shout for her & her fabulous shop! Her blog & her shop: My Creative Mess is in my link list. We are planning a joint giveaway/sale of sorts, so you'll have to check back. Until then though you'll just have to click on the links. Just remember Jenn~You got a friend in me!

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Jenn aka boysmama said...

oh did I mention I'm bossy??

Ditto. :)

 
At September 26, 2008 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Glad you found a "kindred spirit"...good ol' Anne of Green Gables :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home