Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Ramblings

Well, I got the Halloween decorations out an put up today to surprise Logan when he came home from school. He loves the Holidays so I love to make it all festive in the house. Cale doesn't care unless he gets to put it in his mouth :)! We got Logan's costume last night, he was begging me & I told him he couldn't change his mind so here's hoping that the Iron Man craze lasts all month. He is watching the movie right now! Cale is going to be Eeyore, it is a handmade costume that my mom made for Logan when he was little & I'm afraid that by next year he will be to big for it so I'm using it this year. I can't wait to see him in it! It is adorable & its the only costume my mom ever made so.....Well, that's it for Wednesday!

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

I love rambling posts, they are my favorite, it lets me know whats going on in your home. I can't wait to see pics of the boys in their costumes!!! I remember the Eeyore costume from when Logan wore it...too, too cute! As of now the girls are going as skunks...my little stinkers. That could still change though. We'll see. Anyway, love ya guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home