Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

Well, its official & oh so bitter sweet, my baby is a kindergartner at Cold Springs school (where I attended too) with Mrs. Boley. Yesterday was an orientation of one hour with me, thank heavens, because tomorrow will be the real thing, all day, nuts I know. He is so happy, outgoing & will do awesome, me on the other hand will be a different story. This is the shirt he picked out for his first day at the mall the day before.
New coat from Disneyland, & new BIG boy backpack!








His desk, he sits with three girls, the little stud muffin, as Daddy puts it.





His name on the door to his classroom, it's right next to him, he thought that was cool.





Well, here's to alot of changes, & hopefully an amazing year! I miss you already though little man!





2 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 11:53 AM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

Oh Michele. You just wait till Cale goes. Today was a hard day for this Mommy! My baby is gone, got on a bus and was outta here.

 
At August 29, 2008 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

wow-how time flies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home