Monday, September 8, 2008

A little update

Congrats to my Niece's hubby on finishing his biking race that he trained all summer for, Yeah Dave! I have been busy with my new calling as co leader for HFPE, thanks to those with ideas for me! You know who you are! I have been getting my little craft shop up & running, a lot of time on the computer......so hopefully it will do well. Logan missed the bus, when he finally arrived home I said "do you know how scared I was?" to his reply grabbing my arm "do you know how scared I was, mom?" Gotta love this new school adventure that we are on. We had our last post placement for Cale so in a few months he will officially be a Williamson, yeah! We have been just going & going lately, birthday party last Saturday & this next one too. My mom got her work schedule for the college year, only Wed. & Thurs. off. Poor Logan is having Grandma with drawls. Well hopefully I'll get a little crafting in this week, off to shower to go visiting teaching, our work as women never ends (smile)! Enjoy your week, we are off to a good start so far.......

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2008 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Hehe, oh Logan, he sure cracks me up. I loved his response about missing the bus. LOVE the new website! I'm really impressed. I hope it goes well and that you can make some money off your talent and have fun too. Loved the update, keep 'em coming :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home