Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where Have I Been?


I know, I've been slacking! It has been a heck of a week. I threw in some pics of our trip to Como Lake compliments of Steph (I forgot my camera that day); and of our little cruiser. If Cale isn't rolling then he is army style crawling or scooting everywhere. This is him getting stuck under the swing, little monkey! I have Logan home from school today with a head cold & a low fever....ugh! Then Cale had his 6 month well check yesterday....shots, ugh......he is fussy & also running a low grade fever. The two front teeth that are coming in doesn't help that either. Little chubbers is 16 lbs. 13 oz which puts him in the 25-50%. His height though is 27in. which is in the 75%. He really isn't to chubby he is going to be tall & just a BIG boy, especially compared to my little man who was always in the 25% for everything, & still is. Ok, enough on the boys.

This is the baby shower cards I am working on, 60 to be exact, they are for a friend at church who is expecting her first baby & yes, its a girl! Plus, I have been working a lot at church for our Elves Day (crafts). I'm exhausted! I've been trying to get some more loaded up in my Etsy Shop (just click on the Simply Sprinkles picture & you'll be there). I had a rough week of being accused of being unmoral about a few items in the shop from a gal I barely know, I feel horrible about upsetting this person & didn't realize I had caused such a problem. I did have however my first sale/customer, which I am excited, yet questioned at the same time because of all this mess. I have apologized & want to do so again since I now know this gal must be very upset since she has been posting about it. Hopefully we will get past this incident as I never knew I was hurting someone & would never hurt some one intentionally, so again, I'm truly sorry!
Now, if you have read this far, I'm off to take care of my sick boys & maybe catch up on some house cleaning which it is in desperate need of. I'm going to have a promotion for the shop on Monday, so be sure to check back.......until then, enjoy the Sprinkles of your life!






1 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

I'm so glad to read an update. I always start to wonder how you guys are doing when it has been awhile.

Sorry there has been such a fiasco over your craft shop. Those things can be so stressful to deal with.

Loved the update on the boys....I can't believe Cale is so mobile already!

I wish you luck in preparing for Elves day! Our Super Saturday is this Sat. and I will be so glad when it is over. I never realized how much work goes into activities like these. It will be fun though :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home