Sunday, August 17, 2008

Seeley Lake


Patti & Cale





Sand Castle Builder!


Brayden & Me





Well, we acquired a ski doo from a trade of a hot tub. I have always loved these things, granted its been some time since I was on one, but I still love it! We drove up to Seeley yesterday for what we thought would just be a few hours or so, well we didn't get home till 11pm. I am a lobster even with using sunscreen so I'm more then a little sore but it was well worth it (ask me again though after I take a shower). Our friends were up there so we took over there area & played the day away. Mykell's parents have a boat so Logan tried to water ski, he did really well for his first time, he got up, but then went down & didn't want to try again. Mykell & I tubed with Logan & her son Brayden off the boat, my first time ever. Then we rode the ski doo & just about everyone else did too, so it got broke in quite quickly. Logan liked to go a little slow, so when I was off on my own I got pretty daring. I can't wait till next weekend! Kenny & Patti, Mykell's parents were awesome to us, & invited us for dinner at there camp spot. Logan was content in the sand with 2 little girls he met for most of the day. Cale loved the water, watching it & putting his feet in, every time we pulled him up he would arch his back to try & slide down for more. He slept alot & he & I hung out in the truck with the AC for a bit so he could stretch & cool off. What an amazing day with my family (much needed by the way) & with amazing, generous great friends. Thank you, Patti, Keeny (for the rides & soda), Rob, Mykell, Joe, & Traci! I can't believe I posted a pic of me & my over weight body, but, this is me.




3 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

So jealous! It looks like you had a perfect, fun in the sun (and water) day!! I'm glad you were able to hang out with your little family and good friends.

Oh and never be embarressed about posting pics of you. You are who you are and you are beautiful, ya know!

 
At August 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Yesterday day was a perfect lake day! It has been forever since I talked to you. Hope all is well and you are enjoying the last couple weeks of summer!

 
At August 18, 2008 at 7:52 AM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

I am proud of you for posting that picture. This is what we look like,Michele, good or bad and our family and friends still love us. I think we really learned from Tracy's death and the fact that we couldn't find lots of pictures of her that we have to embrace who we are whatever size. We are only here a short while. Love ya!

Sounds like you guys had a blast too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home