Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Fair

I got a good friend to watch Cale while I took Logan to Kid's Day at the Western Montana Fair. I usually complain about the fair, its hot, its busy, on & on. This year, I enjoyed every minute with my boy. To show for it...hardly any pictures. I was just in the moment with him. It was perfect, corn dogs, we rode the Ferris wheel together, went to the circus that was there, I know you out of towners are like what? well they had a circus too. They did away with the horse races which brought out alot of people, the drinking kind, so they are trying new things, anyways, it was just a wonderful day with my boy, yes, even at the fair!
A great couple from our church that got our seat when we got off. It was perfect, I think I said that all ready! Hope you enjoyed your fair as much as we did!








2 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

What a fun day with Logan. I love that you are always having "just Logan" days. I really need to try it with emma. Way to brave the fair, hehe, the pics are really cute! Also, loving, absolutly loving simply sprinkles :)

 
At August 15, 2008 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Jenn aka boysmama said...

fantastic photos...and very cool that you had such a special day with your son. I need to do those things too....as they grow up SO fast!! ACK!! Glad you had such a wonderful time!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home