Monday, October 15, 2007

Warms my heart

Just a short little story that warms my heart and hopefully yours as well. So its my week to drive the kiddies to pre school. I think at first, Layne, more then Jake, was a little un sure about coming with me until I mentioned that I had Dora &/or the Backyardigans Cds in my car. My new car helped too. They love the sun roof because there are basically two. Well, today, I didn't switch the CD to the kid's music, I had my Fergie CD in with her song Big Girls Don't Cry in. Layne & Logan started to sing there little hearts out with a huge grin on there rosy cheeks. After it ended I said should we hear it again, they all said yes & we were singing all the way to school. I love mornings like these, they get you through the day, the whole day. I hope, you too, enjoy life's little moments that warm the heart.

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

what a great story. I can just picture Logan singing that song. hehe. What a cute boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home