Friday, October 12, 2007

To much knowledge

So, last night Ron went to help a friend who has been re roofing his home. I was watching survivor, & Grey's anatomy ( my favorite TV night ) while Logan was sitting in front of the foot stool playing with his cell phone. When Ron & I got new phones we let Logan have my old one. Of course there is no service to it but he can take pictures, change the rings, & dial the numbers. Really he probably can do more on it then I ever could have. Anyways, all of a sudden he stands up, gives me this really funny look & hands me the phone. I see that it says 911 emergency on it. I put it to my ear & there is a real voice on the other end saying 911 emergency how can I help you? My first reaction was "LOGAN! oh, I'm so sorry, my 4 year old has been learning fire safety all week at his pre school, & I guess, he dialed, well he did dial, but we don't even have service to this phone, its our old one." Well, you can always call 911 she says. "Again, I'm so sorry, there is no emergency." So, I hang up & dial Ron from the same phone, nothing, ok she was right. So, I have to explain you only use this for a real fire, a stranger/break in, or if someone is hurt. Logan says like when I bit my tounge & was crying, no I say like when your dying. Ok I'll call only when I'm dying. Well, it was quite comical, afterwards, but now I'm re thinking that maybe we gave him a phone to early. I'll have to tell his teacher on Monday that he sure did listen at school this last week, go figure!

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 at 6:20 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

man oh man I got my daily laugh in now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home