Thursday, October 11, 2007

He Colors My World


After pre school Logan & I went to Greenough Park for a walk in the glory of Fall. We usually go as a family for pictures, but Ron has been working so much that we haven't had the chance & I at least wanted to get my boy in the wonder & beauty of the season. As we were walking two older men passed by & said that there was a bear spotted there just a few days prior. So, with news like that, we ended our nature walk a little early, but I was still able to catch all of the colors of the day in my son's eyes.



















Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

A bear!!!! I hate bears! Good idea leaving early. Loved the pics...beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home