Thursday, September 27, 2007

LOGAN'S DAY!

So, today was Logan's big day at pre school. It was his day to bring the snacks, but little did I know, that that also meant that he brought a show & tell, he was Mrs. Judan's helper all day & that he led the class line. Big day to a 4 year old. He told me the show & tell part as we were going out the door to pick up the other 2 kids we car pool with. ( I probably didn't mention how perfectly that has been workin out, for all of us, I hope. ) I though he was talking about a hotel so I had no idea, then I finally picked up on the 2 words seperately. "Thats what I've been trying to tell you MOM!" he sarcastically explains. So.... I hurry & grab the scrap book I made for him with pictures of all the people close to him so that if he gets sad or misses us he can see our pictures. ( I first made it to stay at his day care )
After listenening to his explanation the kids were suppose to ask a question about it. There were 3 in a row asking "where do you keep it?" Then a few, "I forgot" my question. It was rather cute & entertaining at that. You just heve to smile.

Talking about yesterday in there circle time.


This was so clever, counting the numbers to today, saying the week, month, & year. They do quite well, for only being there third week.


A new little song that they will be working on all next week. After the bear they growl & after the cherry pie is a rub on the tummy for a yum, yum, yummy!




It was so great to see my son at play. He loves it there. I love being the Mom helper at school. A true blessing for the stay at home Moms out there. Seeing there excitement & hearing how important you are to your son/daughter. Knowing too that the teacher's love an extra set of hands at times. I hope that you all can take a day to be with your child on there much important day in the life of a four year old. I see a kid's book on this, Jamie Lee Curtis perhaps. Enjoy the colors of
F
A
L
L
!





Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

I love how involved you are as a mom! I think that makes all the difference in a child's life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home