Monday, September 10, 2007

Waiting











Frame I made for her




Sugar Plum Bedding set by Calaco



A girl can never have to many clothes.....right?


So...........Maybe blogs are suppose to be cheery, but there are some days, for me, that are not that way.
We have been waiting since January to fill this nursery with a baby girl from China. We have a number that was sent from China ,but now, we are waiting for our referal child. She should be some where in the 0-12 month age. We already picked out her name, Kylee Renee. One, I just couldn't wait, & two, it was easier to give her a name for Logan to start to understand.
The room has been an absolute blast to get ready. I searched for awhile on the crib set & bedding. We did go all out, or I should say that I did, & Ron just graciously agreed with me. She will probably be sick of plums & pinks but I just couldn't resist. It is so beautiful, peaceful & soothing.
Then there are the days that are tremendously hard on my already pulled heart strings, such as today when at a church birthday luncheon 3 of the ladies told our group that they are trying for more children when 2 have 4 & 1 has 3 all ready. How blessed they should feel. I know that I have the best little boy in the whole word & am blessed each & every day that he is in my life & that his birth mother chose us to parent him for eternity, but...........that empty feeling is back & just as strong as before we were blessed with our angel boy.
I know, enough all ready. Keep us in your thoughts & prayers that the Lord will bless us again, soon, very soon we hope. Until then we will just be WAITING.





3 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 at 4:18 PM , Blogger The Scrapbook Exchange said...

I don't know you... but I was just hitting the "next blog" button and there you were...

Prayers for you most definitely! My God send you Kylee quickly, and the way be very short - hugs, Melissa

 
At September 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Blogs don't always have to be cheery. I like them honest. I'm sorry the wait is so long. I can't even imagine. My heart hurts reading about the ache in yours. You are definatly in our prayers. Kylee is going to be one lucky girl to have such great parents and such a great brother. By the way, I love the nursery!

 
At September 10, 2007 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and think you are an amazing person! Thanks for your great example to me, Michelle. I can't say that I know how you feel right now because I haven't been in your place, but please know that you and your family are in my prayers. I can't wait to meet Kylee! I love the nursery as well. Wish I had your talent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home