Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daycare Memories


Logan only has 2 days next week at daycare & then he will be done & a new chapter of our lives will start, namely, pre-school. He is so excited & I'm in tears as I write this. He starts at Holy Family on September 5th. He will go in the afternoons, Mon. Wed. & Fri. from 12:30 till 2:45. The only thing I haven't told him is there is no school bus. Little do children know that the big yellow bus just isn't what it seems. He will be deflated for a whole 2 seconds & then be off & running to start his learning. He even got a spiderman back pack that he picked out himself. Time sure flies by, everyone with children say this but we truly don't get it until our time does indeed fly by. Mykell, his main provider & her sister Tracy have touched his life immeasurably. They are 2 of the neatest people you could possibly meet & the most amazing care givers. He has learned & grown in these past 8 months with them, & I couldn't of asked for better friends as well. Thank you for the love & care you have shown my son & my family. We won't be saying a true goodbye just a see you all again soon for a play visit.



Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Its funny I think as parents we have a harder time adjusting then the wee ones. When Em started nursery at church I cried the whole sunday and she had a blast being on her own. I bet Logs will absolutly love preschool. Man I can't believe he is that old already. Its a good thing Tracy lives so close so you can still see them...that makes it nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home