Wednesday, September 5, 2007

1st Day at Preschool




I just left my baby at Holy Family Preschool, & my heart is torn. He went right in & met his 2 teachers Joan & Kathy. All smiles, polite, & ready for anything they had. He hung his spiderman backpack, found his basket with his name, put his apple name tag on & was off to explore. I on the other hand came home, cried, then got on here to upload his perfect little smile, & then shed some more tears. I can't explain it but he truly is my miracle, & I am so proud of the young boy he is turning out to be. Well, just short & sweet, bitter sweet.


1 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Look at him, ready to take on the world!! I'm glad i'm not the only mom who cries as their little one ventures out into the world a little at a time. I'm glad they don't just turn 5 and move out for good ya know. Baby steps. Thanks for the recipe..youre awesome! Can't wait to try it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home