Friday, December 19, 2008

Yum Yum!!


I decided Thursday that when Logan got home from school we would decorate sugar cookies that I had baked that morning & early afternoon. (yes, it took me awhile) I lazed around for a bit then made 3 batches. By the time I was done & jumped in the shower I here the door bell ring, & there is my baby that I forgot to pick up from the bus stop. It was early out day ?#@* I forgot, you think I would have that down by now. Anyways, I was really glad that I had decided to do this so I could make up for the not mother of the year award! Thanks to the Wallace's for Logan's new hand sewn Christmas apron, it already came in handy!

BEFORE











and AFTER, YUM YUM!!





1 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

You make me laugh! That is so something I would have done. The cookies look so yummy and festive! I love Logan's apron. I bought some fabric to try making aprons for my little ones for cake dates but turns out sewing is not my thing ;).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home