Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas












I've actually had the inside of the house decorated since Thanksgiving weekend. I wanted it all ready for the open house. We ended up with a new 9ft tree this year because our lights on 2 of the sections went out. Ugh, for the money but I love our new tree. I could fit all of our ornaments this year, & I'm really enjoying the white lights. ( I never thought I would say that )The open house was spectacular & I really felt good about the entire night. I didn't sell to much at the time but little did I know that I got a huge order from a lady in Texas, so I was stoked! I also have been working on a custom order for a lady with her own store that designs her own paper line. 200 tags! Very Cool! I had my camera ready to take pics of the 12 ladies & there tables but then kept getting side tracked with hosting. Our house was filled with love, friendship, & laughter...those will be memories enough. I've been told I need to make it an annual thing, so we'll see. Whew....I'm exhausted just thinking about that :) mainly the before & after cleaning. Had a busy weekend you'll just have to keep reading about...................



1 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Beautiful! Glad your open house went well and that your little side business is really taking off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home