Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh where, oh where have I been







So, my email has been a mess lately. We have been crazy busy. The top 2 pictures are at our Ward Christmas party that was on Friday night. The kids always have so much fun, & then to top it off we got our first snow that night too, so that only added to there excitement. Plus, Santa was a really good friend of ours, so that was fun for us Big kids! Thanks, Rob Bob! Then Logan's letter to Santa, that he wrote by himself this year...bitter sweet, he is getting to big for my liking. Logan had his school Christmas program with 1 of the 4 other kindergarten classes. So, cute! Except they put my shorty in the back & put all the tall kids up front...hello?! Then I finally got Cale's stocking that my Mom made to add to our hung by the chimney with care....It finally makes him feel even more official. Wierd, I know. So, we spent yesterday in the ER with little man. Dehydrated from having the bout with dirahea...I've been up to my elbows in...well, you get the idea. Poor thing is so weak & miserable, yeah I was talking about me, no really, its been hard but thanks to 2 amazing, & I do mean amazing friends helped me by bringing dinner over last night. & let me just say it was the best meal ever! THANK YOU CARRIE & HOLLY! I literally cried with greatfulness. Then I have been so busy with the shop...I'll let you in on that little news soon! I read through Twilight, & love, love, loved it, so I'm on to the next, (& yes Jenn the movie lives up to the book)! So, very good! I highly recommend. I spent all weekend on the shop & wrapping pressents for our much spoiled boys, there only small once though. Hope that keeps you updated & thirsty for more. Till then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home