Sunday, November 23, 2008

News!!!

First, my home is going to be filled with talented ladies at the Open House! You will be able to shop & chat & shop some more! Also joining in is Kaylene Bitter with bows, pacifier clips, crochet hats, headbands, kids bracelets, & clips; then we have Jami Rodolph with Scrappy Chic Scrap booking; & Cindy Larsen with Creative Memories Digital Scrap booking (which I just went to a friend's party, & I am so hooked!) So, view the smile box Holiday Open House post, mark the date on your calendar, date book, or phone & come on in!!!!

Also, you have to check out my friend Renee's Blog (Pink Owl Inspiration~follow my link list) she is doing a Christmas Craft Swap & today is the last day to sign up! There are many talented crafty ladies all ready joined in so you won't be disappointed. Just leave her a message after that Swap post to be entered. It will be like getting a present early!

Had a marvelous time at Carrie Underwood, ( pictures to come) what a show, she has it all, the looks, voice, & stage performance........it was amazing! Thanks again to Don & Janet for coming to our rescue in watching our Cale, you guys are wonderful!

Ok, I'm off for some R&R to try & get rid of this awful cold! Our whole family has it & I'm completely worn out, & Logan only has 2 days of school left before Thanksgiving break so I need those days to get stuff done. Plus Christmas decorating has to get done too! Whats a girl to do....right now....SLEEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home