Friday, December 19, 2008

Gingerbread Buddies

Wednesday, in Logan's kindergarten class was making Gingerbread houses with their 7th grade buddies. I am just thrilled with Cold Springs & his teacher Mrs. Boley. This is the 2nd time that they have had 'buddies' come to help them out. The kids got to decorate a milk carton aka. ginger bread house any way they wanted. Logan did quite well, he had a fence & Christmas lights with the light cord even coming down off the roof. It was really nice to be able to go help out, thanks to Mykell watching Cale for me. I do wish I could be at more school times but I treasure those I do get to go to!





1 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Kudos to you for being involved! I'm serious! I spent a lot of time in classrooms for my major and I can tell you parent involvement is much appreciated, but very rare. So good job! You're such a great mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home