Monday, December 8, 2008

Playin' Catch Up

I know, where have I been busy, busy.........this first picture was Logan's homework project of decorating a tree with anything you had around your house...well, a scrap booking Mom has it all! He was quite proud!
Thanksgiving was nice, just the fam at Mom's. Then Mom kept both boys over night so that Ron could go hunting & I could go shopping. No major deals that I had to have though. So, I went to our Christmas store, & went to see what all the buzz was over the movie Twilight......lets just say I went out to buy the books & am reading the first one.

Cale loves his baths & his ducky!



Had to include this one because it is a snow suit my Mom made for Logan & now Cale is in. I love them in it! We get so many compliments when there in it. Keep reading.....................


1 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

I still haven't seen the twilight movie. All my dear gal pals have gone and all of them invited me, but I was always had my little ones and couldn't find a sitter. I suppose I will have to wait for it to come out on redbox. You will love the books though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home