Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Exciting News, Well to Me Anyways



I am so excited to finally share with you the news I mentioned earlier. Through my Etsy Shop, Simply Sprinkles, I was contacted by Carolynn with her company, Scrap With in Reach to make 200 tags for their brand new paper line! Scrap within Reach is a wholesale store & a kit of the month club! I joint ventured with Renee May & her Etsy Shop, Pink Owl Paperie to make these fab tags. I packaged them all up & they will go directly into there monthly kit packs....how cool is that?! So...go check out Scrap With In Reaches website to get your kit a coming & you'll also get the fab tags we made! Thank you to those who have supported me & my shop, & thanks Carolynn for this amazing opportunity! Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At December 31, 2008 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting! Seriously, awesome :). You are so talented. Oh and all the Christmas pictures were adorable! When Emma saw the dinosaur she yelled, "HEY, thats what Santa was supposed to bring me!"

 
At January 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Carrie Heaphy said...

Congratualtions girl-I am SO PROUD of you! You deserve it with all of your talent!! Way to go-and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home