Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We've been "Booed!"

Yesterday the doorbell rings, I go to answer the door only to find a bright orange gift bag with goodies from the neighborhood ghost! There are instructions to hang a copy of a ghost( that was provided) in your window or on your front door so that other neighbors know that you have been visited! Then it asks you to "Boo" two other neighbors. They hope to get the whole neighborhood by Halloween! What a great idea, & so so fun. We got a nice big pumpkin candy jar, m&ms, & ghost peeps! So stinkin cute! So, I challenge you to "Boo" friends, family, or your neighbors, it will make them scarily happy!

Remember to read Monday's post for a chance at the joint giveaway!

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

I LOVE being Booed! Someone in my neighborhood usually starts it every year. No one has this year yet....maybe I should take the initative eh?

Quick question on the giveaway-do you mind if I announce it on my blog and direct people to your site?

Hope your hands are doing better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home