Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkins, and More Pumpkins!

We made our annual trip to Benson's Nursery this last weekend. I love going there & getting our pumpkins, Macintosh apples, & fresh corn! It has been a tradition for some time now, but this year we had a new addition with us! I remember when it was Logan's first time, he slept the entire time in his car seat! Not Cale, he was taking it all in! We ended up with 12 pumpkins to decorate our front porch. I also got a gorgeous mum for our outside table. Did I mention that I love Fall? Logan loves just looking at the apple trees, well, & climbing a few too!


My littlest pumpkin,


and my other little pumpkin!



I hope you get out there & enjoy this Fall season!
On another note, remember to leave a comment & check out the giveaway (read Monday's post) created by Jenn from My Creative Mess! And if you go to her blog you'll see what I'm giving away. 1 entry for a comment & 2 for a purchase in Simply Sprinkles! Happy looking!




1 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

What adorable little pumpkins you have! It looks like such a fun, festive tradition, I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home