Monday, August 4, 2008

Snowman 4 Sale




Last year I made tons of snowmen earrings for family & a few friends for Christmas presents. I gave one set to my hairdresser & she was showing them off, so I made one set for a gal to give to her mother in law, anyways, my hairdresser is going to sell some at her shop but, I thought I'd let everyone know that if they wanted to purchase a pair to leave me a message in the comments & I'll get them to you. The scarves colors I have right now are blue, green, silver, & black, there is also usually pink so let me know the color. They are $12.00 or 2 for $20.00. Thanks for your support & leave me a note!






2 Comments:

At August 5, 2008 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Girl...you are so talented!!! I love them!

 
At August 5, 2008 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Jenn aka boysmama said...

VERY cute!! And way cool that she's going to put them in her shop!!

And I totally recognize ya. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home