Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Message & A Prayer

With the new year here & no news about Kylee, my mind races with thoughts of babies. We had talked with our Bishop awhile back about LDS adoption services, and after we are sealed we will be able to sign with them. He actually said once we reserved a sealing date we could start the paper work. So, first thing this morning I was on the phone with Kerry from Helena. A very nice man that paints an honest & realistic view on adoption & the process. He didn't know he was talking to a pro! He loved my questions & had again, honest answers. Come March we will more than likely sign with them, with the realization that it might not ever happen. It will be another feeler out there so to speak. He said again, that our best chance is through networking with friends & family. So, here goes. We are here, we are ready, more than ready, but mainly we have love, laughter, & a forever family to offer. So, if you know of any one that may be thinking about adoption send them to our blog so they can see first hand about us, and pray. Pray for us and pray for the birth mothers out there with the difficultist decision they will ever make but it will be there most selfless & loving decision that they could possibly make. So, there it is, my heart out on my sleeve. I understand that every entry should have a picture, so picture a nursery, filled with the sound of a little boy singing, singing to his new sister or brother, while the mother looks in with a tear falling down her smiling face & her heart fuller then any other because she knows that the Lord blessed her life with the gift of her motherhood.

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

you know I will send anyone I know your way without hesitation. I also want to vouch for you. My children are the absolute most precious and dear thing in my life and I would completly trust them in your hands. You guys are amazing parents. Your house is full of love. You are in our prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home