Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morning/Day


Just before he comes into the living room to see what Santa brought him. His stocking was filled of course but he also got a puppet theature, bean bag throw game, & a giant marble set, that I'll have you know took Santa's elves over 2 hours to put together......








His stocking treasures.





No, he is not spoiled......he was disappointed that he didn't get a big drivable The King Car like his power wheels Lightning McQueen one however.




A picture for Great Papa and Great Grandma Pageau in Seattle, thank you!







Mom made him his very own special lap size blanket with his favorite, Cars!






Then last but not least his Buzz Build a Bear that Grandma made for him in Disneyland. We had a wonderful day. We were all spoiled even though we were cutting back just getting back from our trip & all. Hope your Christmas was as Merry as ours!








2 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Oh I love all the pictures!! I bet Logan had such a great day! the blanket your mom made is awesome, so flippin cute!

 
At December 30, 2007 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

what a fun new calling! I have the absolute best memories of girl's camp. I'll be thinking of any cheap craft ideas, not that you will need any hehe. Do they have a theme for the camp yet? oh, also, today I got called to the enrichment commitee. It made me think of you :) I'm excited for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home