Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where dreams come true..........

Logan's ultimate favorite, kachow!
My Prince Charming with Snow White.

Mom & I at Sleeping Beauty's Castle.


The Sword in the Stone.



Alice in Wonderland's tea cups!





Outside of Mickey's Reindeer Roundup, where we saw real reindeer and Logan got to be in a game with Pluto & the chipmunks, Chip & Dale.




Meetin' Mickey at his house!






Dinner with Pluto at Goofy's Kitchen!







Santa Clause, California style!






Woody was strollin' on by when we showed him that Logan was wearing a #1 Sheriff badge, so he posed for a photo op.








Ariel's Grotto for lunch where we also met, Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, & Belle.











Sanfransisco at California Adventures where the monorail goes through.









.....and at last, my ultimate favorite, Tinkerbell! Yes, I was quite shocked!



Well, we finally made it back from the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures Mom & I took while there. We had a wonderful time. We rode almost every ride that Logan could go on over the last week, plus we walked so much much I think we saw it all as well. We all got our name on Mickey ears, even Kylee. We ate dinner, lunch & even breakfast with Lilo & Stitch & so many characters. My autograph book & Logan's t-shirt is filled front to back with autographs from every character imaginable. We had a blast! This was Ron & Logan's first time ever & it was great to be there as a family. I hope you don't get to bored with my many pictures. With our vacation it doesn't seem possible that Christmas is 2 days away, except that I'm not done with my shopping, wrapping, etc. so I'm off, but I had to share a few before our Savior's Birthday! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

looks like you had a fun trip! Have a very Merry Christmas!

 
At December 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

oh I just love it! I love all the pictures!! Disneyland is such a magical place. I am looking forward to the day I can take my girls. What a fun trip for you guys!!! Also, wanted to wish you a very merry christmas!

 
At December 24, 2007 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

ps. you have to let me know about the tinkerbell pic. sometime. it was a really cool one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home