Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tagged

So, right before the Holidays a friend of mine, Carrie, tagged me. I am suppose to write six things about myself that most people don't already know. Then I am suppose to tag six more friends. I, like Carrie though, don't have to many friends that are bloggers yet, so that leaves my Niece Brittney, my Sister in law, Lori, and those that read my blog & need to start there own, Tracy and Mykell this means you. Still, not six but you can't blame a girl for trying.

1. The first time that I was able to get pregnant, and miscarried at almost five months ,was with a son ,that we named Michael Dean. After his remains were sent to Shodair Hospital for answers, we received his ashes by mail, where we later put them inside a hinged porcelain egg inside a special wood treasure chest. Also inside is numerous cards, the Doctors write up as to why, my picc line card, his cremation certificate, & an outfit that my Mom bought for him. I later made a small scrapbook which sits beside the chest. I treasure these memories of my Son & his special area in our home that is just for him.

2. I love to watch Young and the Restless weekday mornings. I don't record it if I can't be home, but I will sometimes schedule Dr. appointments & not pick up the phone at times. Caller idea, a great invention! My Mom watched when I was young & I guess it has just stayed with me.

3. I love it quiet, no radio, TV, fan, etc. Just pure quiet, to read, clean, scrap, make jewelry, etc.

4. I despise it when some one asks, "How are you doing?" when either they know, could make an educated guess, or really don't listen to the response in the first place to really find out.

Stay tuned for 5 & 6, as this is really harder then you would think, plus......Tag your it!!!!

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Thanks for sharing. I can honestly say I didn't know any of those about you. Thats impressive. Also, #1 touched my heart so much.

 
At January 7, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

It totally is hard, huh? It took me a while to come up with 6. I enjoyed learning about you a little more! Congrats on the calling for camp - you will do a fabulous job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home