Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No use crying

So.......we were suppose to be in Seattle right now visiting with my Grandparents & helping my other Grandma with her sale & settling into her assisted living new place. She was going to give me her piano, which we were picking up. I spent yesterday packing & such. With a toddler its snacks, toys, etc. so it took a bit. We left this morning around 6:45 am only to drive an hour & then turn back home. My heart is aching. My Grandma didn't say much, she is probably really hurt. My Grandparents offered any thing they could to store the piano until the roads were safe to travel. I felt this over whelming uneasiness as the snow pounded the wind shield, something was saying to turn back. I don't play the piano but I was thinking I wanted to learn & then if Logan thought he wanted to do it since he is already so musical, but.... I guess there is no use crying over something I can't control.

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

oh michele i'm so sorry! I'm glad you are safe though and that you followed your prompting. Also, i'm a big believer in its ok to cry. Just ask Dave, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home