Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Sealing Date

Our sealing date is set for the Logan Temple in Utah. Wednesday, March 26th 2008. We will be there at 4pm with our endowments at 5:30pm and our sealing around 7:15. We planned to be there for Easter weekend with our family & the birth of our Nephews little boy, and since I was confirmed the 25th, and our marraige anniversary is March 12th (14 years this year) we wanted to keep it in March, so hence the 26th. I hope that everyone that wanted to be there will still be able to do this date, but I will apologize now, if not. It really works for us, so I hope that you can still share in this special day with us. I know though that you will be with us in prayer if you are unable to come, and we will go again when our little Kylee finally gets here for her sealing so keep that in mind as well. Thank you to our friends & family for all of your support no matter what happens. Love to you all~ The Williamsons

1 Comments:

At January 9, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

oh you guys I am so excited. My heart just burns for you! I've been looking around for some fun things to do while you are here! Ah so excited. Hope the temple prep class is going well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home