Friday, August 17, 2007

SPOILED!!!!!!!

So.............a new set of wheels for our bigger family to come. I wanted a change & I got it. A 2007 Ford Edge SEL plus. Its a cross over vehicle. Car/SUV After dinner last weekend we just browsed a few car lots. Then Monday after swimming lessons (by the way my little fish went from the tots class to level 1 & now to level 2, he is an awesome swimmer, I see lifeguarding as a great teen summer job, anyways ) my Mom took Logan for a few hours & I thought, why not really check the cars out that we saw, so.... I did, & fell in love. I called Ron, sweet talked him & traded in my car for my creme brulee sweet as dessert car. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Logan calls it his van. It has all the bells & whistles. Even a navigation system & everything is touch screen. Basically its a dream car & really safe for our soon to be growing family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home