Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cutest Little Album Ever

Ok...right off the bat, after reading this of course, scroll all the way down to look at the pictures in order. From cover to each page. I was to lazy to start over & load them in order...ugh...I know better...where's my brain. The little pictures are detail photos. I designed this book for Memory Lane a local scrap book store that I am designing & teaching classes for! Love it? Want it? Call Memory Lane at 406-523-3957 to take this class. We are still working on the date & cost but will post when I know! By the way its filled with details from the acrylic scalloped & inked pages to chipboard, adorable patterned paper, bling card stock & the new dot textured card stock. Glittered, stamped, buttons, brads, trim, tulle, ribbon, baking twine, felt ginger bread boy trim, glittered felt snowflakes, & mini envelopes are just a few of the mediums we'll be working with! Sign up today for Holiday Gift Giving or for yourself, you deserve it! See you all there!



































2 Comments:

At November 8, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

Once again, I so wished we lived closer! I would LOVE to hit your class!

I have to agree with you, that is definetly the "cutest little album ever"! You continue to amaze me with your talents :)

 
At November 14, 2008 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

You know I start to get antsy and worry when you go 10 days without updating :) I'm sure you are just busy with holiday preparations but still....I miss your posts :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home