Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well, I was...........

crawling, oh, yes in deed, & now I'm standing, oh, yes in deed & if I walk, my Mom's in trouble.... oh, yes in deed! Where have I been......busy. First Logan was sick for about 3 days, then Cale has been throwing up & not drinking or sleeping, hence, I got no sleep, especially since Ron was off hunting again...at least this time he got a deer though. I won't even mention that now I can barely swallow & I ache everywhere! I co put on Elves Day for my church all day Saturday! I'm just plain exhausted, & if Cale walks at 8 months I'm really going to be crazy! I have had a lot of emotional stress lately...lets just leave it at parent problems. I also decided to teach 2 classes next month for Memory Lane & I'm hosting a Holiday Open House with several ladies & there businesses at the first of the month (more details later). Plus....the Holidays! I do it to myself. I have been making crafts like crazy for the Open House & what I don't sell I'll list on my Etsy Shop, I may even do a sneak peak for those out of towners though. I included Cale's first haircut photo with my wonderful hairdresser Carol (we have mutual blog reader friends, so she'll probably kill me, but I had to show you). Took Cale in to the Doc today, just the flu (I thought it might be an ear infection) he weighs 18 lbs 7 oz...my little chubby wubby. Carrie Underwood concert this Friday, I can't wait to be with Logan at his first concert! It has been forever since I've been to one myself. Went to an amazing CM party tonight, digital scrap booking...I may be hooked, we'll see. I got my snap fish hard cover photo album today (the free one from Oprah's show) it is pretty cool! Well, I think we're up to date! Oh, check out Renee's blog for a great holiday craft swap I'm doing, & you can do too, if there are still spots available! I'll post soon with info about the Open House, if your in town your not going to want to miss it!


1 Comments:

At November 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Well I'm really glad you took the time, although you are so crazy busy, to update. You know how I worry :) That stinks you have all been so sick! Cale looks like such a big boy with his haircut, so handsome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home