Thursday, October 30, 2008

Officially Ours!!!!

It's official, he is ours forever and ever! Cale Riley, is an official Williamson! He was all smiles today!
My Mom got to come to the court house with us!

Ok, so the 1 picture I had my Mom take is blurry, so hopefully the one she got on her camera won't be, but after The Big Picture scrap weekend I just attended, if this is what I get it will still be framed & treasured forever & ever. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I'm still crying a bit inside but I do know that the memory is what I'll take from it, & knowing that Cale is mine! What a perfect day! This day also reminds me of Logan's official day......I can't believe how blessed I am to be the Mother of these 2 amazing little boys!






2 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

Congrats! What a blessing to know it is all done and he is officially a Williamson! I love Cale's little curly hair, so cute!

 
At October 31, 2008 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Oh you guys....I am so excited for you!!! What a day to remember!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home