Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under Cover


Where to begin.......first I'll explain this gorgeous hand knitted blanket by Mom made for Cale. She started it when we were in Virginia getting the little fellow, had it half way done by my shower (it was in a bag with the hooks still in it), & we just got it on Thursday (I had actually forgotten about it)! So after his bath that night we started using it. He loves it! He especially loves his fingers in the holes!
I haven't left the house all week. The flu/cold bug. I have been miserable & Cale has had a little bit of it but by Friday night it really hit him hard. He has been running 102-103 temps. I'll probably need to take him in to the Doctor tomorrow. If he's not sleeping then he is fussy/crying constantly. I'm drained.
I got good news with my Etsy shop, I got a custom order, I am so tickled! Hopefully things will start picking up with the holidays.
A good friend of mine just found out a week ago Friday that her husband of 19 years has found another women he wants to spend his life with! Can you imagine, he goes to her place of work to tell her this & by that evening was out of the house. I'm so mad I could scream! What a blank, blank, blank, head! She is a wreck, & I feel so helpless. Then it just brings back everything I'd like to say to my Father but never have.
Another dear friend, my Missionary, Andrew, stopped by for a quick visit on his way through town. What a neat young man he is! (this is the missionary that taught me) He has touched my heart in so many ways. He is working as a bank teller & going to college full time. I just adore that we still have this special bond & I hope it continues through out our lives.
Well, that's it, in a nutshell. Mainly, just not feeling well, hopefully things will get better for this next week. Tracy's benefit is this weekend at the Scrapbook store, so I'll be busy, busy!





3 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Carrie Godfrey said...

Hope you get feeling better Michele!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Oh man, sorry so have been so under the weather! The blanket is absolutly beautiful, your mom sure is talented. Oh and the story about your friend, heartbreaking. It made me so sick. Glad you updated, I love hearing about what is going on in your life.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

...so sorry you have....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home