Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just Plain Lucky

My loyal blog reader & commenter, Brittney, won those fabulous tickets from Jenn at My Creative Mess! Thanks to everyone, both on my blog & on Jenn's, for reading, taking the time to comment, & for supporting our love of scrap booking through our Etsy Shops! We couldn't do it with out you! I know Jenn will get those out to you ASAP, Brittney! Send me a photo of how you use them & I'll make sure to post it! (I'll even send ya a little something for doing it) Have a wonderful evening everyone, & again thank you!

3 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Sweet!!! I know just that page I'm going to use them on! Thanks...you are the best :)

 
At October 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Brittney said...

I received some BEAUTIFUL sprinkles in the mail today. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I love them and can't wait to get scrappin! Love ya! Hope everything is ok...you never did explain your two bad days.

 
At October 18, 2008 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Jenn aka boysmama said...

Yay Brittney! So glad they arrived safe and sound. If you send me a picture of what you use them for and I post to my blog...I will also send you a couple extra little goodies as a thank you! Enjoy my little raffle tickets! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home