Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Play Group

Our church has a weekly playgroup on Wednesdays, that they are now combining with all 4 wards, so I thought, why not. During the summer they meet at Franklin park & during rainy/winter weather they meet at the stake center. Logan had a blast, he was covered in sand from head to toe. Even Cale enjoyed the sun. The gals were welcoming & friendly, & one of the ladies I had met a few years ago, when Logan took swim lessons at McCormick pool, its funny how its such a small world, & that the church truly brings families & friends together. We had a great early afternoon & met alot of neat gals & their kiddos! I know, no pics, I was to busy chatting away, next time!

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

Oh man I tell ya Play Groups are a mommy's lifesaver! Adult conversation and entertainment for the little ones....what more could you ask for?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home