Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged again!

Here are the rules: you link back to the person who tagged you, post the rules, & share 6 unimportant things about yourself. Then tag 6 people at the end of your post. Let the tagged people know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

1. Summer is not my favorite time of year, for many reasons, but the biggest reason is the clothes/outfits people wear, or don't wear for that matter!

2. I have a very sensitive nose, when it comes to smells.

3. I love picture frames!

4. I can not do public speaking, hence, I have not borne my testimony at fast & testimony meetings.

5. My hair cut has been the same for a decade, I need a dramatic change!

6. I don't like to be the center of attention or in charge of things, its almost a fear, like hosting parties etc.

I tag, Carrie G. & Carrie H., Holly, Kelley, Gina B., and Kaylene

3 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

I'm with ya on the public speaking! I'm terrible at it. Everytime I bear my testimony my voice starts shaking like crazy and I forget everything I was going to say. You should have been there when me and Dave had to talk in Sacrament meeting...it was interesting :)

It surprises me you don't like to host, I think you would be incredible at it!!

Loved the post, thanks for participating.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Gina brown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Gina brown said...

Just got back for Bosie I will do my tag tonight. I haven't seen you for a while. Are you feeling better. I heard that you were in the store when I was gone. How's that little one doing keeping you busy I bet. I love the pictures of the boys. Enjoy your day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home