Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ode to FIVE!

Logan's 5th Birthday party was on Saturday at Currents Pool in there Ripple room! He is all about cars still, but now its Speed Racer! The kids swam for an hour or so, then we had cake & opened presents & swam another hour or so. Silly me, blogger & scrapbooker took no pictures actually in the water. I was watching Cale & keeping track of alot of kiddos....He had an awesome time even with quite a few kids not being able to attend, this July 4th birthday business isn't all what its cracked up to be! We always make due though. Now were off to Hayden Idaho & Spokane to celebrate more & have a weekend at Triple Play. Hopefully I'll hit a few scrap stores, sshhhh! don't tell! Happy 5th Birthday to my Logan Dean! I love you to the moon & beyond!









2 Comments:

At July 3, 2008 at 8:09 AM , Blogger The 5 Hirning's said...

Hello Michele!! You put a pic of me in my bathing suit on your blog - ugh!!!!!! I'm just teasing!

 
At July 3, 2008 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Dave and Britt said...

The party looks like it was a hit! I just love the picture of Logan with his eyes closed tightly blowing out the candles. You can almost hear his wish.

Happy, Happy birthday to Logan (tomorrow of course)!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home