Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tripple Play Weekend

After Logan opened up his Birthday presents from us we hit the road & headed to Triple Play in Hayden Idaho. Logan loves the splash park they have. We first ate lunch at the Olive Garden, the first restaurant we took Logan to as an infant in Cali, then off to Toys R Us where he got to pick out anything he wanted (within reason) for another present. He picked a Wall E remote control toy. You're only 5 once, right?! Then we went to the new Cabelas, OK, very cool, even from my perspective. I loved looking at the animals, the aquarium, watching Logan in the shooting range, doing better than Daddy I might add. Then off to a relaxing time swimming. It was not to busy which was perfect. I take a disposable water camera inside so no swim pics but we had a super time. Even little Cale was decked out in his swim gear, even though he only got his feet wet. Mommy is just to protective, even though he didn't make a sound when his feet hit the cold water. My Mom bought him a baby float that we put him in for a whole 2 seconds but it made a comfy bed when he fell fast asleep. Whew.....I think I'm caught up!


A wish come true!


2 Comments:

At July 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Carrie Heaphy said...

How cute Michelle-God sure has blessed the right family-you are such great parents and I can tell you love being a mom!!

 
At July 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Brittney said...

Looks like your trip was SO much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home